Hyundai Heavy Industries performs a wide range of activities
ranging from consulting, engineering, construction and operation
for waste-to-energy system
- Applications: Household waste
- Treatment method: A system that can minimize the amount of
incineration & increase reclamation, while maximizing the recycling
of waste materials by collecting recyclable materials after
separating waste materials in a mechanical way prior to incineration
and reclamation of household waste.
- Applications: High-concentration waste such as food & sewage sludge, livestock waste treatment, and energy recollection
- Treatment method: Purification by bio-treatment.
A system that produces biogas (a renewable energy), and reduces the amount of organic matter through anaerobic digestion of bio-degradable organic waste such as livestock waste, sewage sludge, and household waste containing a large amount of salt and water.
- Applications: Recycling of household sewage, industrial waste water, leachates, and livestock waste
- Treatment method: Membrane bio-reactor
Sewage or waste water is primarily treated by UF or MBR systems to remove mud & floating matter.
Various ionic matter is removed through a secondary treatment using RO membranes.
The recycled water from the final treatment stage can then be reused for industrial purposes.
Flammable waste-to-energy business, organic waste-to-energy business, sewage and waste water treatment, and recycling business